Q:Questions not usually asked: 1, 2, 3, 17, 18, 19.
Ooh. Let’s take a look:
1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I tend to have a habit of hanging important shirts or dresses on the doors themselves (i.e.: if I need to keep an eye on where they are), so they can’t really close anyway. I think another part of that is that my cat would sometimes nap in the closets, so I didn’t want to deprive him of that, or lock him in.
2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? When I was younger, each and every time. Now I’ll more likely take them if they’re really nice shampoos from fine hotels (like where I usually go for conferences), but budget hotels maybe not so much. That sounds horrible, but it’s not like I’m stealing towels.
3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I have a fitted sheet over my mattress, and a blanket over me that’s not tucked in. I guess that would make my answer both.
17: What size is your bed? I believe it’s what is referred to as “full”. I still don’t know why it’s called that, but it fits my sheets.
18: What is your Song of the week? Probably the song “I’ll Jump” as sung by Brian d’Arcy James from the "Sorta Love Songs" album. The second verse is about him getting the chance to sail the world with a famous relative, chickening out, and regretting it. As I get ready for my London-belated-birthday-holiday, I occasionally wonder if I’m doing the right thing (I know I am; it doesn’t take a whole Hell of a lot to make me nervous).
19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Absolutely. I’ve seen some guys make pink fabulous. (Bonus answer: it’s also okay for guys to wear Thomas Pink. Anderson Cooper used to have this amazing blue necktie from Thomas Pink.)
Hope this hasn’t scared you off, that-runneth! :-)
Possible tube strike whilst I’m in London.
Oh fucking hell.
Questions not usually asked
- 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
- 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- 8: Do you have freckles?
- 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
- 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- 14: Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
- 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
- 17: What size is your bed?
- 18: What is your Song of the week?
- 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
- 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
- 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- 23: What do you drink with dinner?
- 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- 25: What is your favorite food?
- 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
- 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- 33: Ever ran out of gas?
- 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- 36: What is your usual bedtime?
- 37: Are you lazy?
- 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- 40: How many languages can you speak?
- 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- 43: Are you stubborn?
- 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
- 45: Ever watch soap operas?
- 46: Are you afraid of heights?
- 47: Do you sing in the car?
- 48: Do you sing in the shower?
- 49: Do you dance in the car?
- 50: Ever used a gun?
- 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53: Is Christmas stressful?
- 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59: Take a vitamin daily?
- 60: Wear slippers?
- 61: Wear a bath robe?
- 62: What do you wear to bed?
- 63: First concert?
- 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65: Nike or Adidas?
- 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
- 69: Ever take dance lessons?
- 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71: Can you curl your tongue?
- 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74: Own any record albums?
- 75: Own a record player?
- 76: Regularly burn incense?
- 77: Ever been in love?
- 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79: What was the last concert you saw?
- 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81: Tea or coffee?
- 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- 83: Can you swim well?
- 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85: Are you patient?
- 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87: Ever won a contest?
- 88: Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89: Which are better black or green olives?
- 90: Can you knit or crochet?
- 91: Best room for a fireplace?
- 92: Do you want to get married?
- 93: If married, how long have you been married?
- 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- 96: Do you have kids?
- 97: Do you want kids?
- 98: Whats your favorite color?
- 99: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Bombard my inbox!
One hour left, and nothing resembling a party. Yesssssssssss.
I really want to go and hide somewhere in the building so that my co-workers can’t find me and “surprise” me. I’m so unnerved I’m not hungry for lunch. I’m just distressed. I don’t like birthday attention.
My coworkers here are planning something for my birthday. *SIGH*