- Scott Bromley: What is the statute of limitations on peeing on someone?
- Adam Sessler: I don't know. Probably would go state by state.
That’s a lot of pretty. Man, that is a LOT of pretty. It’s like someone went to the Pretty Store and bought everything, and then performed a smash-and-grab at the Beautiful Warehouse.
Adam Sessler’s new Twitter profile pic. Sesslicelli’s “The Birth of Gamespot (TV)”.
After a long summer of no pants, Adam Sessler has picked his new home: Rev3Games. Adam is the new Editor-in-Chief, Executive Producer, and man-in-front-of-cameras, and we could not be more excited.
This man is everything that’s right with the industry. A consummate hard-worker, funny and clever, and smart. I always said that X-Play would die without him, and it has. Long live the Sess!
Oh, and more book club, please. Much more.
Perfect Adam is perfect. You know, I used to like Leo Laporte, but I drifted.
Things I learned tonight directly from Adam Sessler:
- He has to read two more books to even start considering another edition of the Adam Sessler Book Club (the video feed swallowed up the second part of his answer, but I will keep nudging him at every possibility).
- Lauren Fielder he sees pretty often since she still does industry stuff in the area, but he has no idea where Kate Botello is (wishes her the best—next time I will have that info for him, should I have that chance again). I prefaced the question with “I’ve been meaning to ask you this since you were on ‘Weezy and the Swish’,” with him responding, “That was years ago”. Yes, Adam. Wow, it was. Damn.
- All of the emotional explorations of Shad Grimgravy have been explored (video feed swallowed up the first part of the answer).
- Dragon’s Lair. He read my response to someone else’s query of the earliest laserdisc video game, although it was just a guess and I think I am wrong. He went on to say “Ever play ‘Dragon’s Lair 3D’? That’s a bad game.”
- I also asked him a question about possibly ever seeing the cable-access sketch show that he was on pre-“Gamespot TV”, “Chip Weigh Magnet Down”, on YouTube in some form. The feed swallowed up the ENTIRE response, to the point I’m not totally sure he actually addressed it.
Looks like I asked him nothing but old-schooler’s questions. I hope he doesn’t think I’m some sort of crazy freak. Hell, it’s not like I typed back “BRING BACK TECH TV” in all caps. These were questions that have been on my mind, he only had half an hour, and the questions from other people were pretty slow in coming. I had an in, and I did what I had to do. It was fun.
He wore a porkpie hat tonight, one that he said was a special one that was in tribute to Popeye Doyle. As if I needed another reason to adore Adam.
Until next time, Mr. Sessler.